Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick-or-Treat 2012!

Ok, yes, I am crazy... It's 10pm Halloween night and I am already posting about the festivities earlier this evening.  But we leave for vacation tomorrow night and I know when we return this will be yesterday's news!  So, here is a brief recap of Emerson's 2nd time to go Trick-or-Treat and I guess we will say Cameron's first since he tagged along.  :)

Earlier this afternoon Kristen brought the kids up to work for me.  I love when other little people come to visit so I was glad to be able to take my kids around and get together briefly with some other coworkers who brought their kids up.  Plus I got my exercise carrying Emerson all over campus.  :)

After getting home we tried to quickly eat so we would be ready to go out in the neighborhood before it was dark.  I am glad the time change hasn't happened yet because that would have been especially challenging!  So we ate dinner and hustled out to get some pictures and trick-or-treat.  Emerson is still young to really grasp the concept, but she was having fun saying "Trick-or-Treat" and she would go get candy when we told her to go get some...  And we of course went to see our favorite neighbors, Ron and Francis!  They had some special treats for Emerson and Cameron.  After that Cam started to get hungry so we cut it short and headed home.

But on the way in to the house Emerson's foot caught on the stroller and she tripped... I would say it is my fault because I was behind the stroller, but I thought she was moving.  :(  So she fell on her left hand and pinky finger and was crying because it was sore.  I sure hope it was just tender from the fall since nothing seemed off about it...I watched it for a while and didn't see that it was puffy or anything. Hopefully when she wakes up tomorrow it isn't swollen!

We left candy on the step while we were out!

Kristen braided her hair and it looked so pretty!

Here is our jockey!

My sweet kiddos

Emerson giving Cam a kiss

Frank and Cam, our little Aggie!

Cam's first time sitting in this stroller like a "big kid"  :)

Emerson trick-or-treating!

It's fun being pulled in the wagon!

Francis playing with Cameron  

And flashback- our little cupcake last Halloween... she has grown so much!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad we got to see them when you brought them to work! They are so sweet! I love the flashback of Emerson as a cupcake, too! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete