Sunday, October 28, 2012

Some Amateur 6 Month Pics of Cam

Tomorrow Cameron will officially be 6 months old so I wanted to get some pictures of our fast growing little man!  I think I am pretty good at taking pictures, but I really ought to take a class on using  our camera so I can adjust things based on lighting and such.  Not sure how I'll manage to squeeze that in, but maybe sometime in the future.  :)  So here are a few pictures we took this afternoon ourselves... we took these while Emerson was jealous that Cam was getting all the attention.  There were multiple goldfish crackers injured during the session as they were thrown across the floor.  Emerson almost knocked herself out throwing a tantrum, but this didn't phase out littlest sweetheart one bit.  He was having so much fun pushing up and moving around.  I'm glad to get several that I really like and can't wait until the real professional, Alecia,can take our family pics in a couple of weeks outside.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for great weather and will be thinking of clever ways to get Emerson to cooperate so we can get some of all of us.  :)










These remind me of some pics we took of Emerson at 6 months too.  :)


1 comment: