Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pregnancy Misc- Belly Pics, Delivery Plans, and Swollen Feet!

I have been meaning to share this picture montage as well of my enormous belly as the pregnancy has progressed.  I will take another hopeful "final" picture next weekend, but this is it for the growth chart.


Also important to note is that I have again changed my mind on allowing the doctor to perform a scheduled c-section.  I really think he tried to scare me into one and I don't agree.  I am listening to my intuition on this and feel much better with the decision to try for vaginal.  It may end up that labor does not progress as we hope, but we are going to try.  The size estimates are almost always inaccurate as well and it is likely that Cameron is not as big as expected.  I am going to trust my body and hope and pray that all goes smoothly.  Between now and when we hope to be induced I will keep up with the walking, drinking water, and more.  ;)  Tomorrow is my appointment with my doctor and I am a little nervous that he will not be as understanding, but I hope he will.  I told Frank we have to stand firm... no folding like a cheap tent this time.  We love Cameron and can't wait to meet him and want to keep him safe.  I think the best way to bring him in to the world is to try for vaginal...  I really hope we can be successful, but if not I will know we tried.  And that means a lot to me as well.

Other pregnancy fun I wanted to share are some pics of my feet last Thursday... man they were in bad shape!  I feel this weekend I did a great job with managing the swelling so I will try to keep it under control this week at work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment