Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Growing Baby and more!

I created this montage for Cameron's scrapbook and wanted to share it on our blog. It is hard to believe that the time is near for us to meet out little guy. What started out as a microscopic bundle of cells has grown into a big baby boy! I have gotten to see Cameron so many times as he has developed, and I am so glad. I was having lunch with some pregnant ladies the other day and we discussed how many sonograms we had during the pregnancy, and I am pretty confident I had the most! Everyone has different needs and experiences and I am thankful that I was able to monitor things as closely as I was... it helped greatly with my sanity! And how fun to have this montage. :) I hope the image is not too blurry.

In other news, we had our 36 week appointment this week and the doctor discussed the possibility of my needing a c-section. This is really upsetting for me as I do not want to have to do that unless it is truly necessary. I need to feel good about the decision if that is what we decide to do and for now I definitely don't. My next appointment is Monday for my 37 week check (it will be one day early) and we will have another sono to check Cameron's size. I was induced with Emerson and thankfully everything went very smoothly and she was 7 lbs 13 oz. It seems like my body could handle an even bigger baby, but I don't know about an 11 or 12 pound baby. I am hoping that the sono shows Cameron weighs around 7 pounds now or even 8. If so maybe the doctor and I (and Frank) can feel good about inducing at 39 weeks for a normal delivery. I really want to avoid a c-section. Between now and then I will continue doing some research so I will be prepared to talk to my doctor.



No comments:

Post a Comment