Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Calm Before The...

We had a really great weekend mostly doing relaxing things, or things that make me super happy... like shopping!  :)

It occured to me that this will likely be the next to last weekend for us before Cameron arrives... and next weekend might be a tad busier so we enjoyed it being just the three of us.  Saturday we went to the mall so Frank could get a fancy schmancy new iPad.  Of course, it is not just Frank's... it is community property! Ha ha... I think I will steal it away from him pretty often. :)  While there I did some shopping for some NON MATERNITY clothes too!  I may not look too fantastic in those clothes right away, but I know I will get there.  Until then I can enjoy looking at them hanging in my closet.  And I'm not going to lie... we were only at the mall for 2 hours and I was exhausted and ready to get home... you know I am tired when that is the case. 

After Emerson's nap we went to the pond in our neighborhood so she could have a snack and watch the ducks.  She loves doing that and we enjoyed it. 

Sunday we went to have breakfast at the country club because I was thinking it would be a while before we did that again as a family too, or possibly so, and ran into some friends.  And then we took Emerson to some swing sets.  And tonight we went on a fairly long walk around the neighborhood... I am going to keep trying to do that!




All in all it was a great weekend... I am glad to have the special time with Emerson too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment