Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sprinkle for Cameron!

Today my sweet friend Stefanie planned a "Sprinkle" for Cameron and all the wonderful ladies I worked with in OA, Customer Ops, and Miki and Barbara came. We enjoyed lunch on the patio and had a really good time talking about babies and the fun things to come. I don't get to see them as often now that I work in a different department and I really enjoyed the time with them. Work has been absolutely crazy for everyone and it meant a lot to me that they were still all able to take time away to come celebrate our little blessing. Cameron got some super cute clothes, a blanket, playmat, a soccer ball, some soothing sound animals, some beach gear, and more! I cannot wait for him to be here and use all the goodies. Here are a few pictures. :)


I can't wait to meet our little "peep"! :)

The hostess with the most-ess (Stefanie)

Cameron's cool shades... he got some that are blue too! :)

All the sweet ladies... this makes me laugh though because why did I decide to put my hands like that?? Ha ha... still a cute picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment