Friday, March 23, 2012

Bluebonnets!


The bluebonnets are here! I have been waiting for them to appear and with all the rain we have been getting it seems like they popped up overnight! It's nice to drive by them every day when I pull in go to work so I will continue to enjoy them for a couple of weeks. :)

I of course wanted pictures of Emerson in them so tonight we headed to Fujitsu after dinner and took some pictures! There were a few other families taking pictures too... really the weather was perfect. Even though I am getting so big and it is hard to be flexible behind a camera I still got some great pics. At first Emerson wanted to pick the bluebonnets and then she was trying to walk, but they are so thick that she could't move and she actually got a little frustrated. She loves to be able to run, but there was no way she could run in the bluebonnets... they went above her knees! And at the end she got a little upset, bless her heart. I think she was ready to get home!

It is really crazy to think how much bigger she is this year from last year. I have posted a picture from last year too for fun. Time really flies... and this little sweetie is growing too fast. We love her so much. :)





When Emerson was almost 9 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment