Monday, March 5, 2012

Falling Behind Already?

I had the best of intentions of writing my first blog post many weeks ago, but that just has not happened! Life is of course busy right now... I have been doing lots of preparing for Cameron's arrival and also working on my brother's wedding. While from day-to-day it seems like time isn't moving fast it must be because I can hardly remember the month of February now! I have great plans for this blog, and I hope I can keep myself on track with posting things periodically to share with family and friends. This is a big step for me since for a long time the thought of starting and writing another blog upset me. Some of you may remember that I created a blog in August 2009 to share the story of our first baby. It was called "SmallPaul" (I copied the Paul Frank children's clothing line!) but when we lost the baby I deleted the blog... and for a long time I thought about trying to blog again, but between the memory of what happened and the worry I felt I just wouldn't do it. And now finally I am happy to say that I have moved past feeling sad or worried about the blog. Nothing bad is going to happen because I am blogging... this may sound crazy, but yes, I am also reminding myself of that by saying it...

Now as I said... here I am... I have some future posts that will be coming... I actually may work on one of them tonight...

Thank you all for your support and for reading my first real post. :)

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment