Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch at the Arboretum!

I was really wanting to take the kids to the Arboretum while the weather was nice so I decided KK and I could take them on my day off this past Thursday before my afternoon of relaxation and pampering.  I was hoping for a picture of both of them in the pumpkins together, but that is just about impossible.  Really they were both a tad cranky it seemed and Emerson was not at all interested in helping me get a good picture.  :) But they did have fun running around to explore the pumpkins.  Before we left I bought them both mini pumpkins, which I let Emerson pick from the big mound near the exit.  And I actually am pretty pleased with the pictures I got... especially the picture of Cameron.  He looks so old!!

Frank and I will hopefully head out there together with the kids in the next few weeks to enjoy the garden in the fall.  It is always so beautiful.  







No comments:

Post a Comment