Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dallas Blooms 2013


This morning we went to the Arboretum to see the tulips and other flowers and get some pics of the kiddos.  :)  It was a really pretty day with the sun shining finally after having a couple of gloomy days, but it was freezing in the wind!  Still, we enjoyed our quick trip to see the grounds and snapped quite a few wonderful pictures of the kids.  They spent most of the time tucked under a fleece blanket in the stroller, but we got them out for pictures.   Emerson wanted to run around and walk, so she was a little perturbed with us for making her ride.  I'm looking forward to going back there this coming Friday and probably Saturday as well.  The weather will surely be better and more like Spring.  I want to get some pics for Cam's b-day invitation and Easter pics as well.  Since it was so cold we didn't take the time to get the Easter eggs out for pictures.  I didn't want little man crawling in cold and wet grass!  Below are the pictures we took... there were so many I liked and did not want to cut out so there are quite a few!!
We visited the Arboretum when Emerson was 10 months old and took this picture of her that I have always loved.  I thought about it earlier and got a picture of Cam in the same place.  :)

Here is sweet little Emerson at 10 months.  :)



I love this little boy so much.

I also love streams...

A sweet couple took our picture.



Daddy's little girl  :)

I like this one, too!  In the poetry garden entrance.

Tulips!

 Emerson running to give Daddy a hug.

More tulips

Such beautiful colors.

Our little princess... that is what she likes to be called.  :)


I could give him kisses all day.

My boys!

She always wants to touch the flowers.  :)

We really love looking at the flowers everywhere... the landscaping there is absolutely stunning always.  Soon we will go get some flowers for our house and garden area out back.  I am so glad that March is here!  :)  

Afterwards we went to have lunch at Spring Creek BBQ and all enjoyed the food and the FREE ice-cream.  Well, Frank and I did... I gave both Emerson and Cameron some and they were both disgusted with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment