Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cam's Poor Hair!

I've had a productive day... it has been a really great day.  We had fun this morning going to the Arboretum, then enjoyed delicious BBQ at Spring Creek, came home and got both kids in bed for naps, while they napped I ironed some tablecloths, filled Easter eggs with candy, and filled the Easter baskets for the kids.  So after dinner I got to thinking that I could trim Cam's hair.  I had noticed that it was in his eyes and knew I needed to get it trimmed.  Without really thinking and acting rather impulsively, I googled how to cut hair.  Seriously, I did.  I watched a quick little video on tips for a successful hair cut and thought to myself, "I got this".  Well, I did not.  Poor little Cameron has now forever lost his sweet little baby hair that was so wispy over his eyes and his hair is crooked.  It looks like a chilly bowl gone very badly.  It looks like I cut a ton of hair, but I really didn't.  It was just a few little snips.  :(   So now we are going to have to get it fixed at a real kids hair place where they can fix the damage!  I just want him to look great for his Baptism, Easter, and his birthday.  I hope his hair will grow back fast!



Happy Update!  I took Cam to Cool Cuts on 3/11, a kid's hair place, so they could fix his hair cut and make it look better.  I was a little nervous he would not be ok with a stranger messing with his head, but he did so well.  He sat in a chair that was made to look like a car and we buckled him in without a problem.  He sat up and held my hand pretty much the whole time until he decided he was really interested in the steering wheel on the car.  No tears or screaming, just one cute and adorable little boy. :)  Here are the pictures from his hair cut.  




After having some time to adjust to it I absolutely love his hair cut, but it was so sad at first!  He looks so much older to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment