Monday, September 19, 2016

Finley- Months 9-11!

I am glad I have been sharing tidbits about Finley's month as I post monthly pictures on Facebook because I surely can't remember as many specifics now.  :)  I will have to look at that info when I get around to updating her baby book.  Yes, that's right... her baby book.  Just because she is #3 doesn't mean I won't do one for her, too!  However, her book is not as thorough as the other two baby books, but it has all the highlights, and that's all anyone wants to have anyway.  (ok yeah, maybe some people don't care about having that information, but I do, and by golly these kids better appreciate my efforts when they are older!) :)

So here is a very high level recap of some thoughts I have on months 9-11!  Over the last few months she has grown so much more independent.  She is mobile and wants to constantly explore everything around her.  It can be hard to keep her entertained with something long enough so you can do some other task yourself, so I spend a lot of time and energy carrying her back to a spot on the floor with toys to get her to stay out of the bathroom, Reese's food,our bedroom, etc.  Sure, we can shut some doors and pick up the food, but there is always something else to pull up on and dump out.  It's humorous for sure while also being a bit exhausting.  

Something I hear a lot is how happy Finley is because she is always smiling.  Everyone thinks she is the happiest baby, and really she is, for the most part. She loves watching her brother and sister and squeals and shouts as if she is cheering them on when they are playing around.  If she can she gets in on the action by going for the ball or whatever toy is being used.  

She loves to chase after me when I use the Dyson mini vacuum and thinks it is so funny.  

She really enjoys finger foods now so meal times are messy but nice as she helps us by picking up her own food.  :)  Hard to think that just a few months ago she was still completely bottle fed.  I think those days were actually easier, but I couldn't drag my feet much more than I did as it was!  

These pictures are out of order, but you can see how big Finley has gotten and how much more she can do now!



When she learned to sit up on her own!

So excited she can use this next summer, too!




Eggs are delicious!







The face I love so much!

So many teeth!

I just love this baby girl!

Cutest beach babe!

Our littlest firecracker!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment