Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Emerson's Tippy Toes Winter Mini Show

Our little ballerina had a winter show at the school in December that was too adorable.  All of the girls looked cute in their hot pink tutus and matching Tippy Toes shirts.  They all danced to various versions of Frozen songs and you could tell that they were all loving it, well most of them. :) Emerson did her very best to stay in step and was having a good time during her class's performance. As she danced she was scanning the audience finding us and when she would find me she had the happiest smile on her face that just melted my heart.. every time.  I love that sweet little girl.  I know she was so happy we were there to watch her perform! Afterwards, Frank had a mini bouquet that he gave to Emerson.  Such a sweet dad.  We really appreciate my mom, dad, Amanda (my sis) and John Paul (my brother) for joining Frank, Cameron and I.  Here are some pictures from the performance!

Getting a picture before it started.

On "stage"!

This is her class ready to perform

Emerson and Daddy with the flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment