Monday, May 30, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation & End of Year Pics

These kids just keep getting older!  You can really tell a difference when you compare the first day picture to the last day picture! Look at Cam... he was so tiny in comparison!  And Emerson, too!  

Kindergarten graduation was a proud and exciting moment for Emerson and for us.  It was so sweet to see her in her cap and gown and review the work she completed over the year.  Poor Emerson actually got a little upset following the short ceremony.  Maybe all the fuss was confusing and overwhelming.  I thought I would get upset, and I almost did before getting myself to snap out of it.  :) So many people say that kids graduate form high school before you know it and I wish that would not be true, but I am sure it is.  I look forward to seeing everything that she will accomplish as she grows... this is true for all of our sweet children.  What will their future hold?  What will they want to be?  These answers will unfold in time, but for now we will continue to nurture them, to love them unconditionally (even when we have to tell them for the 10th time to behave), teach them and model the kinds of behaviors we want them to have.   



We loved Ms. Jackson and were so glad Cam was in her class for the last half of the year.


Class of 2028!


A self portrait





No comments:

Post a Comment