Sunday, November 22, 2015

Finley's Newborn Photos

Thanks to Alecia, we were able to do Finley' newborn photos when she was 6 days old on a beautiful sunny day.  I had a ton of props, naturally, that I wanted to use and Alecia came with so many cute accessories herself.  Combined I would say we had all the cuteness and newborn sweetness accessories you could think of.  :)

I was hoping to get a good picture of the three kids together, and while it took some negotiating with Cameron, we did manage to get ONE picture that I really like.  But that's all it takes folks... just one!  Emerson, on the other hand, was soooo good with taking pictures and we got some super sweet pictures of her holding Finley.  I felt like Emerson and Cameron were growing up so much before Finley came, but now that she is here they seem even older!

I'm thankful that we got so many wonderful pictures of me with Finley, Frank with Finley and the kids in addition to the wonderful shots of just Finley.  Alecia is truly the baby whisperer and was able to keep Finley content through the outfit changes, numerous poses and the props.  Major kudos to her!!

Without further adieu, here are some of my favorite pictures!
















No comments:

Post a Comment