Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bluebonnets 2013

This year we took bluebonnet pictures at the JC Penney headquarters instead of the field at Fujitsu.  Apparently we did not get enough rain in the area so bluebonnets were not as abundant as in years past.  It has been a little bit of a bummer that the field at work did not have as many as it has always been nice to drive by the sea of bluebonnets.  With this being the case, I was also disappointed because I wanted pics of the kids, but then I heard, through my sweet friend Barbara, that there were bluebonnets at JC Penney.  One night a couple of weeks ago we headed over to get pictures.  I hoped to get some of both kids together, but it wasn't in the cards.  :)  Also, I realized after taking the pictures how very little I know about using the camera and changing the settings as most of my pictures have shadows on faces and I think some of that is corrected with settings.  Still, I got some cute pictures!  As we were getting stuff loaded in the car a sweet couple saw us and offered to take our pictures, which was so nice!  She asked if I minded if she changed off "auto" to manually select settings, which I of course did not mind! In just a minute or so she took several great pictures of us and the kids were looking for pretty much all of them.  They probably were wondering who she was... so I think the plan for a good picture is to find a stranger to talk to them so they will both look at the camera!!  :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment