Tuesday, December 4, 2012

'Tis the Season

I love the Christmas season and all that comes with it!  It is a lot of work decorating the tree, the house, the yard, shopping, wrapping, etc, but it is also so much fun.  Even though it is early in the month we have already been enjoying things.  At some point I want to make a gingerbread house with Emerson so she can help decorate.   We have not driven around to see the Christmas lights, but we will do that soon.  We have visited Santa though, which went as I expected.  Cameron was delighted and Emerson was apprehensive!  She looks really ticked off in the picture!!  Bless her heart, she was not sure she could trust Santa!    

So here are a few pictures so far this Christmas.


Seriously, could he be any cuter?

Such a sweetheart!!


We have amazing kids

I really love this picture

Emerson loves playing in the leaves!

With CC and GrandPaul

Emerson was playing with the snowman while we decorated.

This is when Emerson was saying "It's beautiful daddy" when he turned the lights on.  :)

I wanted to see how similar Cameron looks to Emerson's first picture with Santa.  They look so alike!! And poor Emerson looks so mad.  I was glad she did not cry, but I hope next year she will smile again. I just need to convince her that Santa is a nice guy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment